- Early Voting
- In-person early voting will be available at our office (913 S. Dubuque St.) weekdays from 8:00 am-5:00 pm beginning Wednesday, February 15 through Monday, March 6.
Absentee Ballot Request forms can currently be accepted by our office. You can print them at home or call our office to request one to be mailed to you. Forms may be submitted by mail or delivered to our office by 5:00 pm on Monday, February 20.
Dates and Deadlines
- Friday, February 3 (5:00 pm): Deadline for Auditor's Office to receive citizen petitions requesting a satellite absentee voting station. Petitions require 100 signatures of eligible electors. Contact our office for more information about this new process.
- Wednesday, February 15: First day absentee ballots can be mailed and first day in-person early voting is allowed by state law.
- Monday, February 20 (5:00 pm): Voter pre-registration deadline and deadline to request mailed ballot. In-person early voting and Election Day Registration are still available after this deadline.
- Monday, March 6: Last day for in-person early voting at Auditor's Office.
- Tuesday, March 7: All domestic mailed absentee ballots must arrive at Auditor's Office before the polls close at 8:00 pm in order to be counted.
- Polling Places
- Precinct and Polling Place Lookup
Polls are open 7:00 am – 8:00 pm on Tuesday, March 7.
Please note that only voters residing in the College Community School District are eligible to vote in this election.
- Ballot Language and Sample Ballot
- Sample Ballot
Public Measure NC
Shall the Board of Directors of the College Community School District, in the Counties of Benton, Linn, and Johnson, State of Iowa, for the purpose of purchasing and improving grounds; constructing schoolhouses or buildings and opening roads to schoolhouses or buildings; purchasing of buildings; purchase, lease or lease-purchase of technology and equipment; paying debts contracted for the erection or construction of schoolhouses or buildings, not including interest on bonds; procuring or acquisition of libraries; repairing, remodeling, reconstructing, improving, or expanding the schoolhouses or buildings and additions to existing schoolhouses; expenditures for energy conservation; renting facilities under Iowa Code Chapter 28E; purchasing transportation equipment for transporting students; lease purchase option agreements for school buildings or equipment; purchasing equipment authorized by law; or for any purpose or purposes now or hereafter authorized by law, be authorized for a period of ten (10) years, to levy annually, a voter-approved physical plant and equipment property tax not to exceed Sixty-Seven Cents (67¢) per One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) of the assessed valuation of the taxable property within the school district commencing with the levy for collection in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2025, or each year thereafter?