Turnout Updates 9 AM, 11 AM, 3 PM, 6 PM and final
Dates and deadlines
- July 23: Deadline for judges to declare intent to seek retention.
- July 28 - August 15: Filing period for state and federal office (with Secretary of State)
- August 26: Deadline to file for North Liberty, Oxford and Solon city offices (file with city clerk)
- August 4 - August 27: Filing period for county and township office (with Auditor's Office)
- September 25: First day for early voting. Voting weekdays 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Auditor's Office. Satellite voting schedule to be announced.
- October 25: Pre-registration deadline, 10 days before the election, 5:00 p.m. Auditor's Office open Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Election Day registration still available after this date with ID and proof of address.
- October 31: Deadline to request absentee ballot by mail. Requests must be in our office by 5 p.m.
- November 1: Auditor's Office open Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- November 3: Last day to vote early at Auditor's Office (5:30 p.m.). Postmark deadline for mailed absentee ballots.
- November 4: Election Day. Polls open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Vote at regular polling places.