- July 30 - August 17: Filing period for federal and legislative candidates
- August 6-29: Filing period for county and township candidates
- September 22: Military/overseas ballots must be ready.
- September 27: First day for in person early voting. Early Voting Schedule
- October 27: Last day to register to vote without additional requirements of Election Day registration, 10 days before the election, 5:00 p.m. Auditor's Office open Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- November 2: Deadline to request absentee ballot by mail. Requests must be at our office by 5 PM.
- November 3: Auditor's Office open Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- November 5: Last day to vote early. Auditor's Office open to 6 PM. Postmark deadline for mailed absentee ballots.
- November 6: Election Day. Polls open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Vote at NEW regular polling places.
Ballots counted after Election Night:
623 additional absentee & provisional ballots counted Fri 11/9
75 additional absentee ballots counted Tues 11/13
38 additional absentee ballots counted Wed 11/14