Search Real Estate
- Images begin January 1840
- Indexing begins November 1983
- Always use a 0 (zero) as a place holder
- Example: 01-77-06
- Releases and assignments before May 5, 2003 are not always linked to the corresponding mortgage
- View image for marginal notations or do a name search on individual
Covenants & Restrictions
- Covenants are often found with the subdivision proceeding papers
- Covenants can also be filed as separate documents. This is usually done if something is being amended, added, or was forgotten when the original papers were signed.
- Enter subdivision name under Last/Firm Name (field)
- Click SEARCH - Show Names List
- Checkmark all applicable boxes and click Return Selected Names
- Only put in name of subdivision. Don't include the word subdivision or addition.
- Look for spelling variations (Example: Sometimes Part 5 is Part Five or Part V)